The Harrison Funeral Home was established in 1905 in Grass Creek, (Fulton Co.), Indiana by Thomas L. Harrison. The business was later moved to a two story residence in Kewanna, Indiana located on East Main St.
In 1936, the Harrisons moved to our current location in Kewanna at Main and Toner Streets.
In 1933, Paul M. Harrison joined his father in the business and they opened the funeral home in Royal Center, (Cass County), Indiana.
In 1940, the Harrisons purchased the former residence of Dr. Frank M. Kistler at 304 S. Chicago Street, Royal Center and moved the funeral home to its current location.